What is Tele-Psychiatry?
Tele-Psychiatry is the use of secured real-time video conferencing to facilitate an interaction between a Michigan board-certified health care professional and a patient when they remain in two discreet locations. The patient will enjoy the privacy and comfort of our dedicated Tele-Psychiatry office in Petoskey. Our staff on site includes reception, billing services, and multi-level health care professionals.
Our model requires a face-to-face office assessment with one of our Licensed Master Social Workers. Medication management will be referred to one of our psychiatrists and our on-site registered nurse will assist with initiating sessions and managing follow-up care.
While no technology will ever take the place of personal interaction, tele-psychiatry has proven effective as a medium for clinical evaluation and care where on-site resources are limited by time, distance, and financial constraints.
- Psychiatric Evaluations & Psychotherapy
- Ongoing Medication Management
- Adolescent Clients 12+ Accepted
- Adult Psychiatric Specialists
- Pre-Surgical Bariatric Psych Evaluations
- State Required ADHD Evaluations
- Court Ordered Psychotherapy Sessions
- Youth Mentoring Services
- Substance Abuse Recovery Services
Our Staff Specializes In:
- Depression & Anxiety Treatment
- Mood Disorders
- Thought Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Transgender Issues
- Acute and Chronic Illnesses Treated
- Substance Abuse Therapies
Our Tele-Psych physicians are able to bill services under many insurances, so do not hesitate to call!!
**We do not participate with Medicaid**