& Consulting, LLC
Petoskey, MI 49770
Fax (231) 487-6569
We have flexible scheduling, offering nights, weekend, and same day appointments.
We offer the following services:
• Substance Abuse & Mental Health Evaluations
• Individual, Family, & Group Therapy for Emotional Disorders, Mental Health, Depression, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Thought Disorders & Substance Abuse
• Long & Short Term Therapy using DBT, CBT, Reflection Therapy, & IDDT
• Family & Marriage Counseling
• ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, Autism, Emotional Disorders in Children & Adolescents
• Crisis Intervention
We provide cutting edge evidence-based treatment to clients afflicted with substance abuse and mental health issues, with a strong focus on educating the patient and family members on their illness.
Our services also include the following specializations:
• Ongoing FPE supervision of groups, and staff trained by monthly supervision calls.
• Workshop preparation (including powerpoint and handouts) as well as presentation at workshops.
• Fidelity review to make sure groups are on track, and staying true to the model.
• Inservice for clinicians at agency so that proper referrals can be made to FPE staff.
• Video review of taped groups.
• Technical support.
• Chart review to assure that Person Centered Plan has the correct codes and billable units. Progress notes reflect service for billing.
• Learning collaborative locally with CEU credit
• Selection and recommendation of local clinician to advance to from level 1 to level 3 training as well as provide the support needed for them to get certified by the state.
• Setup cost of service and community networking.
• Additional services as requested.