& Consulting, LLC
Petoskey, MI 49770
Fax (231) 487-6569
About Great Lakes
Training, Teaching and Consulting, LLC
Derek Johnson MSW, LMSW and Great Lakes Training, Teaching and Consulting provide evidence-based practice support and resources to mental health providers, so that they can best serve their consumers.
By educating and training staff throughout the state, Great Lakes Training, Teaching, and Consulting strives to be a partner with the State of Michigan as well as local providers to deliver the most effective treatment to those affected by mental illness and substance use disorders.
Learn more about who we are and the services we offer by visiting the links to the left.
We bring integrated health care to the Northern Michigan area. We work close with primary care or other health care providers to ensure clients receive complete treatment and support necessary for optimal health.
We have flexible scheduling, offering nights, weekend, and same day appointments.
We offer the following services:
• Substance Abuse & Mental Health Evaluations
• Individual, Family, & Group Therapy for Emotional Disorders, Mental Health, Depression, Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Thought Disorders & Substance Abuse
• Long & Short Term Therapy using DBT, CBT, Reflection Therapy, & IDDT
• Family & Marriage Counseling
• ADD, ADHD, Aspergers, Autism, Emotional Disorders in Children & Adolescents
• Crisis Intervention
We provide cutting edge evidence-based treatment to clients afflicted with substance abuse and mental health issues, with a strong focus on educating the patient and family members on their illness.